VP of Engineering
We're looking for a VP of Engineering who can take complete ownership of our engineering team, deliveries, hustle and get shit done while building and scaling our product at inFeedo. This person will lead a group of high-performing teams that fuel our growth. In joining, you should love the idea of getting your hands dirty, but also know how to get out of the way for your team to thrive. You must love collaborating with others, seeing them flourish and grow, and continually challenging them to do their best work.
Our ask is a burning desire for scale, relentless passion for building cutting-edge products and an undying love for technology.
What will you be doing?
- In this role, you will have considerable impact not just on the team and our culture, but also on the company's bottom line.
Lead a number of talented engineers
Collaborate with different teams to create solutions for our most complex business work, from giving your input towards business models to building our data architecture (and more)
Coach, mentor, and influence to create exceptional engineers (and future managers), ensuring that each team member is set up for success
Support on-time, high quality execution of both short- and long-term projects and initiatives.
Foster and drive operational excellence, quality, security, and privacy initiatives
Grow and scale the organisation, sustainably and responsibly
Strive daily to reinforce and evolve our amazing culture
Work our culture and people ops team to maintain high performance, awesome morale, and career growth for engineers.
What skills and experience do you need?
Management experience is a requirement. New managers are grown through our engineering team, so external hires must have hands-on experience of people management.
- A wealth of technical knowledge and expertise, backed by experience doing world-class work.
- Experience managing and scaling engineering teams through multiple phases of growth
- At least 8 years of work experience preferably in SaaS
- Organisation and context-switching: this role will focus on a number of initiatives, simultaneously.
- Experience in scaling multiple applications, databases, infrastructure and security
- Capable of getting problem statement solved given only time and budget.
Those without these skill sets will not be accepted.
Brownie Points: Experience in scaling a small startup to a profitable mid size SaaS business