We're looking for a kickass UX/UI Lead to work with our Product team. We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of best UI/UX practices, User Research, making customer journeys, and UX Maps. For this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. Our vision is to become a design-led company.
Join us and make A.I. more human.
No. of Positions - 1
What will you be doing?
Own a team of multi-disciplinary designers consisting of product designers, visual designers, and researchers.
Own the end-end UX process, including user research for discovery and product definition, and multiple methods of formal and informal user evaluations
Take part in ideation, planning, and prioritization of our diverse range of products & features keeping the short and long-term goals of the organization in mind
We prefer someone who is hands-on, and someone who works closely with the team to deliver on what was defined.
You will be responsible for the growth of the team. Help them grow their soft and hard skills. Help them define their career paths, identify opportunities and level up to do the best work of their lives.
Who will you work with?
Aditya, Aaina and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
Is this you?
- A well-rounded portfolio of work, demonstrating a strong understanding of product design and UX.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Strong experience in data visualization and simplification
- Experience in building out design systems
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in responsive web designing and little knowledge about HTML and CSS
- Experience in B2B SaaS and HR tech
- Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]