We're looking for a kickass UX/UI Designer to work with our Product team. We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of best UX practices. For this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance the user experience. Our vision is to become a design-led company.
Join us and make A.I. more human.
All we really need from you is your enthusiasm for problem-solving, curiosity to dig into unexplored areas, and Bradley Cooper’s (from Limitless) eye for perfection.
What will you be doing?
- Build UX Maps by developing Customer Journeys and identifying gaps in our current dashboard
Build the brand from the ground up, come up with new disruptive ideas, and have the patience to iterate based on feedback from across functions
- Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Who will you work with?
Varun (CPO + Partner), Aaina and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
What skills do you need?
Experience: Demonstrable UI and UX design skills with a strong portfolio and 1.5+ years of experience.
Domain: Previous experience conducting User Research, making Customer Journeys and UX Maps. Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Built dashboards and/or mobile apps
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in responsive web designing and little knowledge about HTML and CSS
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
- Within 15 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
- Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
- At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in the future.
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
Top 7 reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
7 other reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
- Limitless horizontal & vertical growth opportunities across functions
- Employee Stock Options
- Quarterly BadAss Bonuses
- Mentorship from Industry Leaders
- Flat Hierarchy
- Sponsored Participation for HRTech/Networking events
- Competitive Referral Policy
- Free Lunch, Unlimited Blue Tokai Coffee & Chai Point Chai
- Flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Competitive Salaries & Pay for Performance Culture
- 100% Mental Health Cover
- WeWork Office
- Weekly Team Celebrations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Customer Onboarding, Client Onboarding, Product Manager, Google Analytics, Google Docs, MySQL, Design Collaboration, Customer Experience