inFeedo is looking for a Technical Support Manager who will be responsible for first line of response on all technical support and related communications internally and externally as related to after sales support. The technical support manager is a go-to technical resource for the customer success team by being a cross functional SPOC to drive successful outcomes through live assistance, behind-the-scenes support, and education on technical issues and challenges.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
1. Technical trouble-shooting: Conducting L1/L2 checks on product issues, bugs before liaising with tech and engineering teams on successful resolution basis defined SLAs.
2. Technical support lead: Provide leadership for technical support team. Guide technical support associates and develop responses for problem identification and resolution. Develop technical support plans, programs, and staffing schedules to ensure adequate coverage is provided to meet customer needs.
3. Reporting: Leadership reporting on SLAs, prioritisation parameters to identify areas of improvement for product and tech teams
Who will you work with?
Is this you?
2. Stakeholder conversations: Extremely strong communication skills to ensure clarity while working with external and internal stakeholders..
3. Punching above their weight: Taking ownership and make do with less.
a. Experience in B2B SaaS
b. Any prior engineering experience, however brief
c. Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]