inFeedo is looking for an analytical team player who will be responsible for a high impact roadmap quarter on quarter. You will be working with a team of high performing individuals and should have a track record of leading initiatives in B2B SaaS companies (preferably HR Tech) to directly impact customer activation, engagement and retention while also leading the charge on new products aligned with the business vision.
As a Sr. Product Manager at inFeedo, you will have to closely collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to build the right solutions with brutal prioritization. You will also own product roadmaps and discover new opportunities using research and customer conversations.
No. of positions: 2
What will you be doing?
Talking to customers while always looking for deeper insight. You will be understanding their needs and using this insight to effectively create the best possible value in your product area.
Identifying metrics to track and measure customer & business benefit of our roadmap and partnering effectively with analytics to refine these. If you use data to take every decision in your life, you have found the right place.
Defining new and existing customer feature onboarding. Ensure docs are always updated and CS + Sales are sufficiently enabled to define launch plans, pricing, packaging and GTM approach.
Conducting design sprints with key stakeholders to quickly convert ideas into prototypes and validate them in the market through user interviews. Report defined metrics and product/feature doneness.
Facilitating effective scoping sessions with team and clearly documenting decisions made. Ensure teams are focused by default on scoping small. Brutally prioritise problem statements where the focus is on the reach, impact and time-to-ship of a solution.
Who will you work with?
Varun (CPO + Partner), Tanmaya, Raj, Ishan, Aaina, Shantanu, Ajay and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
What skills do you need?
Total Experience: 5 to 8 years of total work experience.
Relevant Experience: 4+ years of product/feature development experience, managing functional, regression and other testing cycles.
- Managing either SaaS or enterprise products will give you an edge.
- You should have worked on global SaaS products with specific focus in the US and European markets
Critical Skills: Excellent communication, presentation, a design oriented POV, high ownership and ability to create low fidelity designs. Minimalism is your answer to most of life's questions.
Technical skills: While you may or may not know how to code, you have technical skills to support yourself and your team. You use your technical context to make better + faster decisions and to minimise technical debt.
Doneness: Ability to meet deadlines; effective time management and the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive tech projects simultaneously.
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
- Within 15 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
- Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
- At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in the future.
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
Top 7 reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
- Limitless horizontal & vertical growth opportunities across functions
- Employee Stock Options
- Quarterly BadAss Bonuses
- Mentorship from Industry Leaders
- Flat Hierarchy
- Sponsored Participation for HRTech/Networking events
- Competitive Referral Policy
7 other reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
- Free Lunch, Unlimited Blue Tokai Coffee & Chai Point Chai
- Flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Competitive Salaries & Pay for Performance Culture
- 100% Mental Health Cover
- WeWork Office
- Weekly Team Celebrations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Customer Onboarding, Client Onboarding, Product Manager, Google Analytics, Google Docs, MySQL, Design Collaboration, Customer Experience