Sr. Software Engineer - Backend
We're looking for Badass Engineers who can take complete ownership of our engineering deliveries, operations, hustle, and get shit done to scale our product at inFeedo. We seek applicants with a passion to learn different technologies, a relentless attitude to juggling multiple problem statements at once, and good communication skills.
You will be a part of the engineering team responsible for upgrading Amber at inFeedo.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
- Work in a democratic environment where decisions are driven by logic.
- Building a product with the platform-level approach which has core components and adapters on top of it.
- Keeping all engineering fundamentals in mind and solving through first principles.
- Pattern recognition and solving through automating the mundane problems
- Consume complexity within and provide the best experience to the users.
- You will help the existing team to improve the reliability, stability, and quality of the application.
- You will contribute to inFeedo’s roadmap and help us build a one-of-a-kind employee engagement product.
Who will you work with?
What skills do you need?
- 3+ years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You should be able to demonstrate the significant impact your work had on the product and/or the team.
- Experience collaborating directly with product teams, designers, and customer success teams. A proven track record of delivering value to customers or users is a must.
- Good communication skills since you'll directly work with a lot of stakeholders at the customer end.
- Ability to handle the stress of multiple ongoing projects and ad-hoc ops.
- Good to have knowledge of Node.js and MySQL.
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 15-20 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Success Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Success Team, if our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows.
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education.
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Platform Building