The purpose of the role is to convey inFeedo’s brand image, campaign management (from events to PR). The Pre Sales/Marketing team is responsible for initiating the inFeedo brand and creates demand that generates revenue for the company.
No. of positions: 3
What will you be doing?
1. You will find to initiate key contacts from the Targeted Accounts/Region. Networking and Initiating Dialogues with C-Level HR Leaders in Enterprises.
2. You will be prospecting from a list of accounts (in your region) and figuring out the best way to target, prospect and engage decision makers.
3. You will need to call and qualify all priority/non-priority MQLs and take them to a level of SQO (Sales Qualified Opportunity).
4. You shall provide swift & prompt response to queries from prospects. Keeping a rigorous follow up on active as well as non-responsive leads.
5. You shall create high-value SQOs through Outbound Campaigns to supplement the targeted sales pipeline.
6. You need to prepare and influence RFPs, RFIs, & RFQs to generate traction in mandated sales opportunities.
7. You're expected to scrub and keep the sales pipeline clean of all dropped, delayed and unqualified leads.
Who will you work with?
What skills do you need?
Mandatory: 1.5 + Years of experience working in the SaaS industry with US/EU Inside Sales setup and a track record of converting prospects into SQOs.
Knowledge of Account Based Prospecting (Outbound) using LinkedIn.
Effective & Creative Communication & Presentation Skills especially with Senior Leaders in Large Enterprises.
Flexibility – the ability to work in a dynamic environment not restricted to shifts and Geo.
Technical bent of mind – ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
Familiarity with CRM, Inside Sales methods.
Demonstrate the ability to ramp up to a Sales Specialist role.
Making do with less - understand startup culture and how to work with minimal resources & dependencies to generate maximum results.
What happens after you apply?
Within 15 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future. :)
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, SQL, Cold Calling, Outbound Campaigns, Networking, Lead Generation, Presentation