inFeedo has been growing rapidly and over the past 4 months our team grew from 25 to 50 employees. Our growth has us looking for a Senior Recruiter who can help scale our recruiting efforts. You will partner with functional heads, hiring managers, fellow recruiters and the Recruiting Lead to plan recruiting process, identify hiring targets and sourcing programs needed to meet hiring goals. With the experience you bring in, you will help us design and execute recruiting processes that scale allowing us to recruit high-quality and diverse talent!
What will you be doing?
Planning & Execution: Design and execute customized, full-cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
Branding: Work on employer branding plan, social media campaigns, find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our external sources/sources as needed
Stakeholder Management: Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with the recruiting managers, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results. Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
Data-Driven Approach: Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders. Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
Collaboration: Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Finance, People Ops teams)
What skills do you need?
3 - 5 years of relevant recruiting experience with an in-house recruiting team or a search agency
- Experience of handling both Tech. & Non-Tech mandates preferred
- Hands-on exp. of sourcing through various channels and using various recruitment tools and ATS
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders
- Experience in developing complex compensation packages and general HR requirements as related to hiring
Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong, creative problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
- Experience in B2B SaaS/HR Tech
- Startup Experience
- Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
- Within 15 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
- Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
- At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in the future. :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
Top 7 reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
- Limitless horizontal & vertical growth opportunities across functions
- Employee Stock Options
- Quarterly BadAss Bonuses
- Mentorship from Industry Leaders
- Flat Hierarchy
- Sponsored Participation for HRTech/Networking events
- Competitive Referral Policy
7 other reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
- Free Lunch, Unlimited Blue Tokai Coffee & Chai Point Chai
- Flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Competitive Salaries & Pay for Performance Culture
- 100% Mental Health Cover
- WeWork Office
- Weekly Team Celebrations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Hiring, Candidate Experience, Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding, New Hire Orientation, Communication, Coordination