Sr. Product Manager- New Products
We are looking for a passionate product builder who will own and focus on inFeedo's new product line. As Sr. Product Manager- New Products, you will ensure quality of the new product & ensure delivery of world-class software in every release.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
- Be an expert at validating MVPs and products till product market fit
Own all success metrics of this new product along with a small cross-functional team
Research & regularly interact with customers to deeply know the problems that you’re tackling; define and frame those problems for the team
Scope solutions to their smallest valuable state to ship to customers as early as you can
Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release
Who will you work with?
Varun, Tanmaya, Aditya, Ajay, and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team!
What skills do you need?
- 3+ years experience as a PM or in the product function with at least 2 years as a PM - growth PMs preferred, with a proven record of shipping meaningful product
- Experience in scaling product from 0 to 1
- Be hack-y, quick on your feet and ethical to help customers achieve the end goal
- Don’t need direction; you're self driven. Hyper ownership!
- Can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. Comfortable making decisions without consensus. Can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- Can easily juggle between multiple priorities as and when needed - thrives in chaos!
- Experience working with tools like Tableau, Metabase, Looker etc
- Experience building analytics/reporting tools
- SaaS experience
- HRTech Experience
- An ex-entrepreneur
What happens after you apply?
- Within 30 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
- Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
- At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in the future.
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Customer Onboarding, Product Manager, Google Analytics, MySQL, Design Collaboration, Customer Experience