Sr. Product Manager
As a Sr.Product Manager, you will have to closely collaborate with other key functional stakeholders and conduct user behavior research to gain insights and build the right solutions with brutal prioritization.
The direct impact of your work will be empowering CEO & HR leaders in progressive enterprises to make the voice of 2 million employees heard and valued by the end of this fiscal year.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
Own & manage the roadmap for a major area of the product. Capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team
Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
Evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures
Own & maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
Drive and shape core product foundations while closely working with the head of product and help us improve how the product org operates
Lead a cross-functional pod to achieve common OKRs and KPIs
Who will you work with?
Varun, Tanmaya, Aditya, Ajay, and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team!
What skills do you need?
- 5+ years experience as a product manager, with a proven track record of shipping impactful products.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self-driven.
- You have deep experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions.
- You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You’re comfortable making decisions without consensus.
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Ideally, you have a strong design background, as it’s essential you’re able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
What happens after you apply?
- Within 30 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
- Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
- At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in the future.
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Customer Onboarding, Product Manager, Google Analytics, MySQL, Design Collaboration, Customer Experience