Sr. Compliance & Security Associate
We are looking for an experienced individual with a real passion for privacy and data protection to join our product team. We need an agile problem solver with privacy and compliance expertise to continue to execute on and improve our processes in order to scale with our business and the global regulatory landscape. You will provide privacy guidance to all teams within inFeedo to ensure that our policies address our customers’ needs and our own compliance obligations.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
Develop and deliver data privacy and protection related communications and training internally at inFeedo.
Manage submission and compliance obligations related to the privacy-related certifications and data transfer self assessment programs.
- Partner with our internal teams to identify privacy issues, propose solutions, and translate practices into official procedures.
Proactively identify new opportunities in this area and prepare the company to strengthen its value proposition with reference to security and compliance
Assist with privacy program, privacy impact, and risk assessment processes and documentation to ensure we are meeting privacy accountability framework requirements.
- Partner closely with engineering, product and customer success teams as a point of contact and escalation for incident evaluation and response.
- Support Sales and Customer Success by participating in customer interactions to explain and demonstrate inFeedo's commitment to protecting Customer Data and compliance with different privacy laws.
- Assist the Legal team with global data privacy-related agreements for ensuring we abide by the customer contractual requirements.
Is this you?
- 4 - 7 years of experience working in privacy, security, legal, audit or similar fields especially GDPR, ISO 27001, SOC2, SSAE etc.
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as the ability to write well and translate complex issues into simple language that people who are not experts can understand
- Professional experience in running compliance programs at a global technology company
- CIPP or other privacy or risk and compliance-related certifications is a plus (i.e. CISA, CISM)
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Framework, Compliance, GDPR, ISO, Privacy, Risk Assessment, Risk Management, Privacy impact assessment, Audit