inFeedo is looking for a Solutions Engineer who can actively liaise with our customers and prospects to work on their technical asks and queries. The Solutions Engineer is a go-to technical resource for customer success, product, engineering & sales teams, by being a cross functional SPOC to drive successful outcomes through live assistance, behind-the-scenes support, and education.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
1. Product Expertise: Providing a deep level of product knowledge and skilfully answering product-related questions on customer calls in the post sales cycle & during the sales cycle.
2. Technical Project Lead: Acts as the technical project manager/liaison for coordinating internal resources, salesperson, and prospect, and working with internal technical resources to ascertain the feasibility and fit from a technical perspective. (Examples: Integrations, API projects,data requests, email deliverability etc)
3. Training: Working with Customer Success Managers, account executives, account managers on demo techniques, providing inputs on new product features and how to successfully position those features for maximum impact.
4. Bid Management: Supporting the sales team in responding to RFI/RFPs, and preparing custom quotes, statements of work, or pricing when needed.
Who will you work with?
Is this you?
2. Stakeholder conversations: Extremely strong communication skills to ensure clarity while delivering project timelines for external and internal stakeholders.
3. Punching above their weight: Taking ownership and make do with less.
a. Experience in B2B SaaS
b. Any prior engineering experience, however brief
c. Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]