We are a leading predictive people analytics company, empowering over 700,000 employees worldwide through our AI-enabled engagement bot for HR called Amber. Our presence in the APAC market is strong, and we serve more than 275 customers, including companies like Tata, OYO, Axis Bank, and Makemytrip. We revolutionize the employee experience across 60+ countries.
Our ambitious goal is to achieve a remarkable 400% year-over-year growth, making Amber a trusted friend at work for over 100 million employees globally. With a team of 200 passionate individuals guided by our core values, we are reshaping HR practices.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will liaise with our customers and prospects to work on their technical asks and queries. The Solutions Engineer is a go-to technical resource for customer success, product, engineering & sales teams, by being a cross-functional SPOC to drive successful outcomes through live assistance, behind-the-scenes support, and education.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
1. Product Expertise: Providing a deep level of product knowledge and skilfully answering product-related questions on customer calls in the post-sales cycle & during the sales cycle.
2. Technical Project Lead: Acts as the technical project manager/liaison for grasp coordinating internal resources, salesperson, and prospect, and working with internal technical resources to ascertain the feasibility and fit from a technical perspective. (Examples: Integrations, API projects, data requests, email deliverability, etc)
3. Training: Working with Customer Success Managers, account executives, and account managers on demo techniques, providing inputs on new product features and how to successfully position those features for maximum impact.
4. Bid Management: Supporting the sales team in responding to RFI/RFPs, and preparing custom quotes, statements of work, or pricing when needed.
Who will you work with?
Is this you?
2. Stakeholder conversations: Extremely strong communication skills to ensure clarity while delivering project timelines for external and internal stakeholders.
3. Punching above their weight: Taking ownership and make do with less.
a. Experience in B2B SaaS
b. Any prior engineering experience, however brief
c. Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]