We are looking for an experienced individual with a real passion for privacy, security and data protection to join our product team. We need an agile problem solver with privacy and compliance expertise to continue to execute on and improve our processes in order to scale with our business and the global regulatory landscape. You will provide privacy guidance to all teams within inFeedo to ensure that our policies address our customers’ needs and our own compliance obligations.
No. of Positions: 1
What will you be doing?
1. Complete thorough security risk assessment, identify, document, monitor, and report vulnerabilities, and configure systems to implement required security features
2. Provide inputs for InfoSec requirements of the customers/prospects
3. Do the Vendor Risk Assessment for all the 3rd parties of inFeedo
4. Monitor security tools and take action based on threat severity.
5. Supervise information security projects that guarantee the safety of valuable information as well as our infrastructure.
6. Conduct periodic security training and assessments
7. Develop best practices and security standards for the organization
8. Assist peers with cybersecurity and software concerns.
Who will you work with?
Is this you?
1. Experience: At least 4-6 years in the Governance, Risks and Compliance industry
2. Qualification: Degree in Computer science, Cyber Security, Information Security and/or CCSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, CISSP, GSEC preferred.
3. Cloud security experience is mandatory (AWS Preferred)
4. Ability to prioritize and manage projects
5. Comfortable working in a fast-paced work culture
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. An understanding of security best practices and how to implement them at an organization-wide level
8. Critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems as they arise.
9. Required to work both independently and cross-functionally
What happens after you apply?
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education.
Keywords: Security, Compliance, Data, Privacy, IT, Risk Assessment, Security Training, AWS Cloud Ecosystem