Sales Enablement Manager
inFeedo is looking for experienced SaaS sales enablement professionals who can contribute to our onboarding, Learning, and development goals and support our mission of helping all organizations improve employee experience & engagement.
No of Positions: 1
What will you be doing?
- Understand the current processes in place and set up the Sales Enablement function
- Set up processes for an efficient on-boarding of new in-Folks
- Set up a calendar for continuous learning
- Train and retrain SDRs, AEs/ADs, CSMs in groups, 1 to few and 1-1
- Analyze and understand the strengths and weaknesses of the individual and run 1:1 coaching
- Bring science to coaching, use tools like Chorus to the fullest
- Curate Content:
- Curate content for sales collateral, on-demand content, and instructor-led training
- Work with cross-functional teams to nail effective messaging to the market
- Build repeatable onboarding plans for AEs and SDRs.
- Help reduce the onboarding time of every new inFolk
- Train new inFolks on various tools including Salesforce, Sales Navigator, Hubspot, LMS tools, etc
Who will you work with?
Bhavan, Akilan, Aru, Sam, Deepshikha, Hemant, and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team.
Is this you?
4+ years relevant sales and training experience with a measurable track record in selling B2B SaaS software to CXOs. Selling SaaS products to CXOs and enable sales folks across different regions
Communication: Extremely strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Program Management: Developing project plans and program managing them and excels in executing, ability to prioritize and meet deliverables in a fast-paced, changing environment
Coach at heart: Someone who thrives in an environment where the speed is hyper-growth and has the best interest of the team at core
a. Experience in B2B SaaS
b. Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Leader, Training, Conversion, Demo, Presentation, Communication, Negotiation