Sales Development Representative (India)
The purpose of the role is to convey inFeedo’s brand image, campaign management (from events to PR). The Pre Sales/Marketing team is responsible for initiating the inFeedo brand and creates demand that generates revenue for the company.
What will you be doing?
1. You will find to initiate key contacts from the Targeted Accounts/Region. Networking and Initiating Dialogues with C-Level HR Leaders in Enterprises.
2. You will need to call and qualify all priority/non-priority MQLs and take them to a level of SQO.
3. You shall provide swift & prompt response to queries from prospects. Keeping a rigorous follow up on active as well as non-responsive leads.
4. You shall create high-value SQOs through Outbound Campaigns to supplement the targeted sales pipeline.
5. You need to prepare and influence RFPs, RFIs, & RFQs to generate traction in mandated sales opportunities
6. You're expected to scrub and keep the sales pipeline clean of all dropped, delayed and unqualified leads
Who will you work with?
Manager: Anmol, Senior Partner
Peers: Bharti and some more from Sales Team
- And of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
What skills do you need?
- 1-2 Years of experience working in the SaaS industry and in a similar background with International Inside Sales setup and a track record of converting prospects into SQOs
- Effective & Creative Communication & Presentation Skills especially with Senior Leaders in Large Enterprises
- Flexibility – ability to work in a dynamic environment not restricted to shifts and Geo.
- Technical bent of mind – ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
- Familiarity with CRM, Inside Sales methods.
- Demonstrate the ability to ramp up to a Sales Specialist role.
- Making do with less - understand startup culture and how to work with minimal resources & dependencies to generate maximum results
What happens after you apply?
- Our team takes a maximum of 7 days to review a profile
- You get a call from the team if it looks like a match
- If the team likes your profile and work, you will receive a small task
- Once you submit the task, we will take around 2-3 days to get back to you
- After the task, a quick in-person/telephonic interaction will be set up for a detailed assessment
- Once this is complete, a final interaction will be set up at our office in Gurgaon, which will mainly focus on your problem solving approach and culture integration
- After this, we hi-5 and start working together :)
Your homework before you meet us?
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, SQL, Cold Calling, Outbound Campaigns, Networking, Lead Generation, Presentation