Revenue Operations Manager
We are looking for seasoned a Revenue Operations Manager to build and preserve processes to encourage collaboration between the sales, marketing, and customer success teams. We’ll rely on you to pick/maintain the technology needed for the teams above, helping employees understand how to use tools (think: CRM) at each stage of the customer journey
To succeed in this role, you must have 3-5 years of experience in a B2B SaaS company managing GTM / Revenue Operations tech stack that includes Salesforce, Hubspot, Chorus, Outreach, etc.
What will you be doing?
Identify patterns & optimize the entire sales funnel to improve sales velocity
- Work with Marketing, SDR and Sales teams to increase leads and opportunities.
- Work with the Sales team to improve sales cycle and conversion rates.
Enable Sales & CS productivity to improve sales velocity
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to align on common objectives and track progress.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure sales collaterals are available and ready to use.
- Assist Sales, CS & Marketing leaders in creating respective playbooks & scorecards.
Education, Training and CRM Management
- Create a training plan for CRM usage and educate AE/SDR/CSM on accurate usage of the fields.
- Supervise CRM Admin to build workflows and handle integrations with different tools for seamless information exchange.
Revenue Forecasting :
- Assist Sales Lead with accurate Revenue forecast.
- Track pipeline changes on a weekly basis and conduct meetings with Sales/Marketing to understand the progress on quarterly goals.
Actionable Insights from Funnel Analytics:
- Deep dive into the account drop metrics at each funnel stage and provide actionable insights to the management to drive conversion.
- Understand the funnel movement on a weekly basis and report accounts that require management attention to move.
Who will you work with?
Rohit, Bhavan, Sam, Nitesh and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations.
- Proficient with HubSpot, Salesforce, Outreach, Chorus, Tableau/Power BI, etc.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Proven success building processes and facilitating workflows across multiple departments.
- Ability to craft metrics, reports, and dashboards for all revenue team members.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Proficient communication both written and oral.
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 15-20 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, if our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows.
If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education.
Keywords: B2B SaaS, Revenue Operations, Financial Modelling, Forecasting, Revenue Analyst, CRM Management