As a team member of the Software Quality Team at inFeedo, your expected to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously while still ensuring timely delivery of releases. This person must have proven to consistently own deliver quality on technically complicated features/areas.
What will you be doing?
1. You will analyse specification of user story, build its test strategy, plan and execute the validation within the appropriate schedule and effort, working collaboratively with other members of your solver team for timely delivery.
2. You need to register defects detected during the validation, with proper categorisation of impact, priority and other data used by the company.
3. You will be a key contributor to the test automation continuous effort, being responsible for the automation of new test cases or maintaining existing ones. This includes functional automated tests, performance tests, security tests.
4. You will provide information about your progress in each validation, raise alerts ahead of time on build validation or in the release delivery.
5. Work collaboratively with other members of Testing Team and support them with their validations when needed, to ensure we deliver on time the best quality release
6. Suggest changes in the Software Development Life Cycle to improve it, and adopt new tools to simplify and optimize daily tasks
7. Support the maintenance of test case assets used during non-regression campaigns in order to follow software product evolutions
8. Maintain 0 issues on live per quarter
9. Provide RCA for production issues
Who will you work with?
What skills do you need?
What happens after you apply?
Your homework before you meet us?
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, QA, Engineer, Manual Testing, Functional & Regression Testing, Agile Methodology, SQL, API, Postman