inFeedo is currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer, who are passionate about QA and Automation to help us build full fledge automation setup. You will help us establish the foundation of our automated test strategy and adopt it to our agile environment. The ideal candidate will require knowledge and experience with automation script, and an ability to roll up your sleeves to fill in the gaps when required.
What will you be doing?
1. You will analyse the product and identify the best automation approach for the platform & maintain existing automation scripts
2. Be able to develop automated tests in Java using Selenium, utilizing IDEs such as IntelliJ or Eclipse
3. Add validations to automated tests from APIs, DB etc
4. Own the testing and automation approach for your team, including framework enhancements.
5. Analyse user stories and successfully identify test scenarios that are relevant to the business
6. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
7. Estimate, prfioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
8. Optimize the manual testing efforts using automation.
Who will you work with?
What skills do you need?
What happens after you apply?
Your homework before you meet us?
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, QA, Engineer, Selenium Test Automation, API, SQL, Java, Agile Methodology, SDLC