We're looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test. As a part of our Software Quality Team at inFeedo, you're expected to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously while still ensuring timely delivery of releases. You must have proven to consistently own deliver quality on technically complicated features/areas.
No. of Positions- 2
What will you be doing?
Testing: Designing and writing test automation scripts using test automation frameworks. Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
Collaborate Cross-Functionally: Work with Product Owners, Application and Engineering teams for creating and executing test cases and perform QA validation (manual and automation). Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
Improve & Implement Processes: Help define, improve and implement QA best practices, evaluate software applications, product code & systems according to specification
Document anomalies: Document results and compare to expected results, report bugs & errors to the development team.
Provide application instructions: Create awareness for all users and meaningful error handling procedures.
Who will you work with?
Varun, Karan, and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team.
Is this you?
Experience: 2-4 years
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and STLC concepts
- Strong knowledge of Manual Testing for Web and mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience in testing REST APIs and using API testing tools, like Postman etc.
- Should have hands-on experience in different kinds of testing like Functional Testing, UI Testing, Regression Testing, System, Acceptance Testing, Smoke Testing, and Database Testing.
- Hands-on experience in designing complex test scenarios and test cases
- Strong knowledge of SQL Queries
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on experiences on Web Proxy tools like Charles, Fiddler, or Burp Suite
- Work experience in a product-based startup
- Knowledge of code repositories such as GIT
- Build tool- Jenkins
- Hands-on experience in Web or API automation.
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 15-20 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Success Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Success Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Success Team, if our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education.
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, QA, Engineer, Manual Testing, Functional & Regression Testing, Agile Methodology, SQL, API, Postman