Project Manager (Engineering)
At InFeedo, the Client experience/Product Team continuously thinks and acts customer success.
InFeedo is looking for a client-obsessed Technical Project Manager to lead ‘blow your mind’ projects. The role is crucial in delivering the state-of-the-art client experience.
Your role will drive the end-to-end delivery of inFeedo's strategic product goals and integrations. You’ll partner with organisational leaders, product managers and marketing teams to drive complex, large-scale programs across all R&D and go to market teams.
What will you be doing?
- You will create a release management framework and governance.
- You will identify and effectively manage the interdependencies and risks between between inter-related projects.
- You create and maintain an integration plan.
- You will initiate - coordinate - manage the end-to-end release through design, implementation and test.
- You design and execute a release management communications plan.
- You should ensure any occurrence of change that arises in any one project, these are identified as to their impact on the other related projects. This may/will result in re-schedule and serial actions to follow.
- You must provide a resource plan required to deliver the release and escalate issue in relation to resource constraints in a timely manner.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring the release tricks and delivers within budget, scope time and quality constraints.
You should be comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects and willing to relish the idea to ‘problem solve’ that have perhaps never been solved with an ambition to scale
Who will you work with?
Manager: Varun Puri, CPO + Partner
- And of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
What skills do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in project management, program management with a proven track record
Ability to initiate complex, high-level, multi-phase tasks and see them through to completion with minimal assistance and complete unflappability!
Acutely familiar with Gmail, Google calendar, Google drive, and other productivity software like Slack, Trello etc.
Negotiation Skills - Reaches mutually reasonableness and agreement by focusing on ‘interests’ rather than ‘positions’.
Conflict Management - Highly effective at managing conflict. Is able to address any behaviour swiftly in order to maintain a work environment that is consistent with Infeedo values.
- Understanding of Software development life cycle and delivery methodology, including agile based PM frameworks.
What happens after you apply?
- Our team takes a maximum of 7 days to review a profile
- You get a call from the team if it looks like a match
- If the team likes your profile and work, you will receive a small task
- Once you submit the task, we will take around 2-3 days to get back to you
- After the task, a quick in-person/telephonic interaction will be set up for a detailed assessment
- Once this is complete, a final interaction will be set up at our office in Gurgaon, which will mainly focus on your problem solving approach and culture integration
- After this, we hi-5 and start working together :)
Your homework before you meet us?
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Engineering, Project Management, Management Framework, SDLC, Implementation, Release Management