Product Manager (Onboarding)
Trying out a new software product can feel awesome, like taking on a new superpower. The real magic comes when our users can seamlessly acquire these superpowers. It sets the product/customer relationship up for long- lasting success right from the beginning.
We are looking for a Product Manager to come and lead product initiatives of our cross-functional "Onboarding Team". As a part of this team, your role will be responsible for reducing the time taken by our clients to derive maximum value out of our products.
What will you be doing?
Defining, guiding and executing our product's on-boarding strategy to make it simple and self serviceable
Collaborating with Customer Success, UX, data, and engineering teams on a day-to-day basis to build iterative, high quality features and experiences. Example: How might we help our users understand how our dashboard works without any human interaction?
Defining clear success metrics, and supporting your teams to achieve them.
You must be passionate about understanding your users' problems and dispassionate about what the best solution looks like. At a macro level, your job is to fight product + process complexity and make our client on-boarding a lovely experience.
Who will you work with?
Manager: Varun Puri, CPO + Partner
Peers: Archna, Ishan
- And of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
What skills do you need?
- Deep understanding of acquisition, conversion, and on-boarding concepts
- At least 4+ Years of experience building and growing successful SaaS product(s) for North America and Europe
- Leadership skills to work with and manage stakeholders across large cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Docs, MySQL to take data driven decisions for your team (we welcome newer strategies and approaches to become better at data driven decision making)
- Past experience (which can be demonstrated) working in or collaborating deeply with UX or design
What happens after you apply?
- Our team takes a maximum of 7 days to review a profile
- You get a call from the team if it looks like a match
- If the team likes your profile and work, you will receive a small task
- Once you submit the task, we will take around 2-3 days to get back to you
- After the task, a quick in-person/telephonic interaction will be set up for a detailed assessment
- Once this is complete, a final interaction will be set up at our office in Gurgaon, which will mainly focus on your problem solving approach and culture integration
- After this, we hi-5 and start working together :)
Your homework before you meet us?
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Client Onboarding, Product Manager, Google Analytics, Google Docs, MySQL, Design Collaboration, Client Experience