Product Manager (Employee Engagement)
We are looking for an experienced human resource professional/people practice expert who will work primarily with the design and engineering teams to define the future of our engagement analytics dashboard.
You will have the opportunity to lead various product features covering web, analytics and mobile. For each feature, you will be responsible for the full life cycle from feature conception and design to engineering execution to launch. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to learn quickly, lead a team, deliver great employee experience and lead/conceptualise employee engagement initiatives.
What will you be doing?
Product Roadmap: You will work closely with our cross-functional "Engagement" team to automate and productise analytics and insights. Your job will be to think about employee engagement from the perspective of a CEO/CHRO/HRBP and create product features.
HR Process: Work with the team to help them adapt to the ever changing HR Tech space by broadening their understanding about HRMS, Performance Management Systems, Talent Acquisition, L&D etc.
Practice Builder: Design people and employee engagement practices that our clients can easily adopt while using Amber to deliver the best employee experience and eventually deliver these via the product.
People Science: Work with the people science team to help strengthen our employee engagement framework
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for reducing the time spent by HRBPs/CHROs in gathering data to drive org change/initiatives.
Who will you work with?
Manager: Varun Puri, CPO + Partner
- And of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
What skills do you need?
- At least 8 years experience consulting internally or externally in the employee engagement industry
- A good understanding of how technology can be leveraged to improve employee engagement
- Great communication skills to translate data into actionable insights
- A practical experience in people analytics, survey design, and I-O/People theories
- Some product management experience will be great but is not a must. You will receive ample training in this area :)
What happens after you apply?
- Our team takes a maximum of 7 days to review a profile
- You get a call from the team if it looks like a match
- If the team likes your profile and work, you will receive a small task
- Once you submit the task, we will take around 2-3 days to get back to you
- After the task, a quick in-person/telephonic interaction will be set up for a detailed assessment
- Once this is complete, a final interaction will be set up at our office in Gurgaon, which will mainly focus on your problem solving approach and culture integration
- After this, we hi-5 and start working together :)
Your homework before you meet us?
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Employee Engagement, People Practice Expert, Consulting, Technology, People Analytics, Survey Design