We are seeking a detailed-oriented, passionate, and resourceful data expert to join our team as the Product Data Analyst. The ideal candidate will be someone who dreams in Python and SQL, and has honed their data analytics craft by solving real-world problems. This role will be the focal point between the various functions comprising Product, Data Science, Growth, Onboarding — with one central goal: to help inFeedo grow using actionable data and intelligence.
They will develop and support our internal analytics and reporting by combining data from various sources viz., Amber's core product data, API logs, email logs, various data points from Google sheets, Google Analytics, and Mixpanel.
They will also help us support external analytics for our key customers and enable Customer Success team do data-backed and personalised consulting.
The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to thrive in an environment where freedom and responsibility allows them to make an impact.
What will you be doing?
- Use analytical and statistical techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- Develop compelling dashboards and automated reporting related to key performance metrics
- Proactively partnering with internal stakeholders and delivering on reporting requirements
- Analysing existing reporting processes and establishing new processes with a focus on enhancements and automation
- Working in collaborative partnerships with teams such as Product, Growth, Customer Success
- Being a trusted subject matter authority
Who will you work with?
Varun, Shikhar, and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team.
Is this you?
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Advanced knowledge of SQL to query relational databases
- Querying and manipulating data sets using Python, SQL, Google BigQuery and Excel/Google Sheets and visualisation tools like Google Data Studio (or similar tools)
- The ability to work effectively cross-functionally, think proactively, and drive results
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, oral and written communication skills
- A proven track record of breaking down complex processes and identifying key pain points
- The ability to work well under pressure with diligence, organisation, and minimal supervision
- Flexibility in an ever-changing and growing environment
- Excellent judgment, curiosity, confidence, and a sense of humour
- An eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback
Nice to have: Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Math, Sciences, Statistics)
Plus but not required: experience in product analytics, we use Mixpanel and Google Analytics
Plus but not required: experience in handling textual data (unstructured)
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 15-20 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, if our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows.
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education.