inFeedo is looking for an experienced People Scientist to act as a subject matter expert in the employee experience and wellbeing space. This person will contribute to our EX research and partner with the Product team to simplify and enhance employee experience & survey analytics.
No. of open positions - 2
(People Scientist & Sr. People Scientist)
What will you be doing?
- Integrate behavioural science, cognitive psychology, organizational psychology principles to generate EX frameworks and facilitate product development
- Act as a subject matter expert on employee experience and wellbeing to inform product solutions and report designs
- Generate actionable and predictive insights from Amber data sets for industry, geographical trend analyses, and customer consults
- Solve for different customer needs via survey design, data sense-making, evidence-based action plans, primary research, and exploratory data analysis
- Experience in presenting survey results or point-of-views to HR professionals and leader
Sr. People Scientist
Lead Amber question sessions (edits or new design requests) and dashboard review sessions with customers - ranging from HR professionals to CXOs
Take charge of personalization of question design for unique org. needs and standardization of overall frameworks and top metrics for benchmarks
- Work with Amber dashboard outcomes to identify key themes and narratives to help our customers improve their culture and business outcomes. Suggest evidence-based action plans to improve employee experience and partner with customer teams to drive some of these interventions
- Strengthen cross-functional partnerships with Customer Onboarding and Customer Success functions (via OKR linkages, process transformation, quality of common deliverables, and so on) with a focus on the end-customer experience
Who will you work with?
Ajay, Saloni, and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team
- Advanced degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Data Science, or a related field with at least 3 years of experience
- Ability to ideate and design conversational survey templates with short turnaround
- Experience with both applied quantitative and qualitative methods (e.g., interview, focus groups, survey design, intervention experimentation, thematic analysis)
- Experience with multivariate statistical techniques and willingness to learn new approaches as needed
- Experience with, or openness to being trained on, various data analytics tools (e.g., R, SQL, SPSS, big query)
- Ability to assist in creating compelling presentations and confidently convey research insights through storytelling to technical and non-technical audiences
Strong communication skills - written & verbal
a. SaaS or consulting background
b. Experience with reporting engines like Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase
c. Prior experience in org. design and/or L&D
Sr. People Scientist
Experience: 5+ years in HR Consulting/Employee Experience COE/ Talent Management/ HRBP roles including at least 1-2 years of experience in designing, implementing, and analyzing surveys throughout the employee lifecycle
Communication: Strong communication and presentation skills especially when explaining survey design rationale, survey results, and connecting them to potential actions
Punching above their weight: Taking ownership and making do with less. Ability to work independently in a survey operations role
Stakeholder Management: Experience in survey design and analyses, as well as presenting results to HR professionals and leaders
Data Analytics and Visualization: Ability to read through complex data sets to find out simple yet effective insights for the customers to consume. Ability to present the data in a story form that can drive customer engagement | storyboarding
a. Basic knowledge of statistics and predictive analytics techniques
b. Prior experience in HR workshops or change management
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Startup, HR Consulting, Reasearch, Statistics, HR, Psychology, Data Analytics