We're a predictive people analytics company making the voice of 300,000+ employees feel heard and valued with our AI-enabled engagement bot for HR – Amber. We've 100+ customers like BYJU's, OYO, GE, and Makemytrip with employees in 50+ countries and a strong presence in the APAC market.
After closing our Pre-Series A round of $3.2Mn with Y-combinator, Benjamin Ling (ex-Google, Facebook, Stanford PhD), Girish Mathrubootham (Founder, Freshworks), our goal is to grow 100% YoY to make Amber a friend at work for more than a million employees on this planet. Guided by our 6 core values, we’re a 60-player strong team of young, ambitious, and relentless individuals breaking all rules and helping HR across the world rewrite the rules of employee engagement.
As an Onboarding Customer Success Manager at inFeedo, you will play a pivotal role in impacting the customer’s experience by facilitating implementation and onboarding.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
Who will you work with?
Is this you?
What happens after you apply?
1. Step 1: Within 15-20 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
2. Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
3. Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
4. Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
5. If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile! :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education.
Keywords: B2B SaaS, Onboarding, Product, Implementation, Demo, Launch, Pilot conversion, Customer Success, Client Servicing, Consultancy