1. Create content for sales team: Product deck, Homepage, White Papers, Case Studies, Video Testimonials, competitive information, fact sheets, proposal templates, and prospect-facing informational material, among other collateral.
2. Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that it is readily accessible at point of need.
3. Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
4. Train sales team on best use of collaterals, jump on demo calls and customer calls to understand how to get salespeople to adopt that content.
5. Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve enablement repository.
6. Field ad hoc content and sales support requests by acting as liaison between sales, marketing and product teams.
1. Grip on content writing and social media
2. Understanding of an organization's sales process and buyer journey.
3. Strong and articulate written communication skills
4. Min. 2 years experience