We are looking for an Intern who has willingness and flexibility to do “whatever it takes” for “whoever needs it” foster the growth and success of the business.
An Intern assists with general office, HR, IT, Accounting and Marketing activities as determined and directed by the HODs. An Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research and general coordination.
- Assist in managing the flow of paperwork.
- Assist and facilitate staff as necessary - whenever and however needed.
- Assist with business development matters including marketing material preparation.
- Excellent telephone etiquette, communication and organisational skills, as well as
excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Articulate communication skills – verbal, pictorial and numerical.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally grow.
- Ability to prioritise/execute to achieve desired company and project goals with prudence and sense of urgency
- Desire to invest your passion and commitment to a vision you feel you can embrace and contribute to the growth of the company and its success.