We are looking for an Intern who has willingness and flexibility to do “whatever it takes” for “whoever needs it” foster the growth and success of the business.
An Intern assists with general office, HR, IT, Accounting and Marketing activities as determined and directed by the HODs. An Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research and general coordination.
What will you be doing?
- You will source passive candidates
- You will search through resume databases for the most fit candidates
- You will coordinate between Hiring Managers & Candidates
- You will be responsible for premier candidate experience
- You will use multi channel approach to attract candidates
- You will work alongside the team to implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants
- You will prepare a recruitment report on a weekly basis
- You will work with the team to develop New Hire Orientation
Who will you work with?
Manager: Sameera, People Ops Lead
- And of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page
What skills do you need?
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for creating the best candidate experience
- Utmost empathy for the candidates
- Great coordination skills
- Good time-management skills
What happens after you apply?
- Our team takes a maximum of 7 days to review a profile
- You get a call from the team if it looks like a match
- If the team likes your profile and work, you will receive a small task
- Once you submit the task, we will take around 2-3 days to get back to you
- After the task, a quick in-person/telephonic interaction will be set up for a detailed assessment
- Once this is complete, a final interaction will be set up at our office in Gurgaon, which will mainly focus on your problem solving approach and culture integration
- After this, we hi-5 and start working together :)
Your homework before you meet us?
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Hiring, Candidate Experience, Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding, New Hire Orientation, Communication, Coordination