Head of Data Science
We're looking for a Data Scientist (NLP) who can take complete ownership of tasks in the Data Science team, hustles and get shit done, while building and scaling our product at inFeedo. You will work on inFeedo's most strategic programs. This role will enable you to drive and influence projects that directly impact our customers and millions of employees who chat with Amber.
Our ask is a burning desire for scale, relentless passion for building cutting-edge products, and undying love for technology.
No. of positions: 1
What will I be doing?
Collaborate with different teams to ideate and implement new data science based features for our product & improve existing ones
Explore the information hidden in unstructured data, and assist take smarter decisions to deliver even better products and communicate insights clearly to various stakeholders
Build and automate actionable models and dashboards
Build and lead the data science team.
Build and update end-to-end data pipelines, working closely with stakeholders to drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources and tables.
Drive decisions on which projects to prioritise and invest in while working closely with the rest of product leadership.
Work closely with the founder, head of product and head of engineering to build the machine learning platform.
Who will I work with?
Varun Puri, Aditya, and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team.
Is this you?
- 7+ years of work experience working with data to solve problems and drive evidence-based decisions
- Hands-on expertise with Python, SQL, and R
- Experience in designing and building conversational agents. (Ex: Rasa NLU)
- Selecting features, building, and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Text mining using state-of-the-art methods like clustering, classification, and information retrieval
- Extending the company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection and data engineering procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Strong communication skills
Our Current Tech Stack:
- MEAN Stack (M=MySQL)
- AWS is our IaaS
- Our NLP has been built using R and Python
- Proficiency with BI/Visualization tools like Tableau, Superset or Looker
- Experience in scaling a small startup to a profitable mid-size SaaS business.
- Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, NLP, Data Science, Product Development