We’re looking for Badass Engineer who can take complete ownership of our engineering deliveries and contribute to scale our product at inFeedo. We seek applicants with a passion to learn different technologies, a relentless attitude to juggling multiple problem statements at once, and good communication skills.
You will be a part of the engineering team responsible for upgrading Amber at inFeedo.
No. of positions: 2
What will you be doing?
Who will you work with?
What skills do you need?
- 0-3 years of industry experience, preferably building a SaaS product.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
Cross-Functional Approach: Experience in collaborating directly with product and design teams. A proven track record of delivering value to customers or users is a must.
Communication: Good communication skills since we focus on transparency and clear communication.
Critical Skills: Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Experience in B2B SaaS
Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
1. Step 1: Within 15-20 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
2. Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
3. Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
4. Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
5. If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile! :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education.