To record finances, prepare analysis for decision making and ensure the funds-bucket stays on track. Your job will also be to make sure that the inFeedo team gets their paychecks on time!
We're looking for smart, forward-thinking, problem-solvers to join our fairly geeky and super-powered Finance team.
What will you be doing?
- Managing daily accounting transactions and payments made to third parties
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business to operate effectively
- Forecasting payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow
- Maintaining the accounts and entries on F & A application
- Follow ups of payments from various customers
- Coordinating financial audits and reviews as required
- Managing payroll of the Company
- Complete tax filings including GST filing, Income Tax filing
- Preparing Monthly, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Profit & Loss, Finalisation Of Accounts
- Preparing data for data request sheets required by Series A investors.
Who will you work with?
Manager: Tanmaya Jain, CEO
Peers: Sameera, Anmol, Deepshikha and some more from People Operations, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- And of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- Knowledge of SaaS metrics like LTV, CAC, Payback Period is preferred.
- About 3-5 years of experience of relevant experience and extensive exposure to GST will be preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication, negotiation, persuasion and MIS interpretation skills.
- Proficiency with google sheets and experience with standard accounting software packages e.g. Tally
- Experience working on transaction advisory/DD will be prepared
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong planning and prioritisation abilities
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects
Belief in inFeedo's core values, team, product, clients, vision and most importantly the person you see in the mirror everyday.
What happens after you apply?
- Our team takes a maximum of 7 days to review a profile
- You get a call from the team if it looks like a match
- If the team likes your profile and work, you will receive a small task
- Once you submit the task, we will take around 2-3 days to get back to you
- After the task, a quick in-person/telephonic interaction will be set up for a detailed assessment
- Once this is complete, a final interaction will be set up at our office in Gurgaon, which will mainly focus on your problem solving approach and culture integration
- After this, we hi-5 and start working together :)
Your homework before you meet us?
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Accounting, Transactions, Finance Manager, Payroll, Balance Sheet, PnL, Cash Flow, F&A Application