Finance Controller/Sr. Finance Manager
We're a predictive people analytics company making the voice of 300,000+ employees feel heard and valued with our AI-enabled engagement bot for HR – Amber. We've 100+ customers like Byju's, OYO, GE, and Makemytrip with employees in 50+ countries and a strong presence in the APAC market.
After closing our Pre-Series A round of $3.2Mn with Y-combinator, Benjamin Ling (ex-Google, Facebook, Stanford PhD), Girish Mathrubootham (Founder, Freshworks), our goal is to grow 100% YoY to make Amber a friend at work for more than a million employees on this planet. Guided by our 6 core values, we’re a 60-player strong team of young, ambitious, and relentless individuals breaking all rules and helping HR across the world rewrite the rules of employee engagement.
We are looking for a Finance Controller to build and preserve accounting & compliance of existing and new entities across geographies. We’ll rely on you to effectively collaborate with our internal team and external partners i.e. auditors, consultants to maintain our company’s compliance.
No. of Positions: 1
What will you be doing?
1. Accounting & Month close:
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements of all inFeedo entities as per US GAAP/IGAAP and applicable laws.
- Supervising a team of one person and coordinating with the outsourced vendors to meet month close deadlines.
2. Invoicing & Collection:
- Responsible for raising the invoices to inFeedo's customers using SaaS Optics and revenue reporting.
- Regular updates to management on AR balance and collaborating with the internal team on collecting the outstanding dues.
3. Audit & Tax:
- Handle Statutory Audit of both the Indian entities independently.
- Coordinate with the external tax consultants to file Income Tax Returns for all entities (including US).
- Coordinate with external tax consultants to comply with Transfer Pricing regulations.
- Ensure the GST & Withholding tax returns are compiled and filed on time.
4. Forecasting & Projections:
- Assist Head of Finance in developing a complete financial projection for all inFeedo entities.
- Prepare a cash flow projection and track capital deployment.
5. Automation & Project Management:
- Look for opportunities to automate within the Accounting & Compliance function.
- Be a project owner and ensure the automation projects are delivered on time with 100% accuracy.
Who will you work with?
Palash, Rohit, Hemant and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team.
Is this you?
Experience: 3-4 years of experience working in a SaaS company/ "Big 4" in an Audit and Assurance domain
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Have experience handling statutory audits and corporate compliance
Can handle internal & external stakeholders and maintain capital efficiency
Tech-savvy and willing to automate and build an efficient team structure
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
a. Experience in B2B SaaS
b. Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Startup, Finance, Chartered Accountant, Accounting, Audit, Tax, Forecasting, Project Management