We're looking for Head of Engineering who can take complete ownership of our engineering team, deliveries, hustle and get shit done while building and scaling our product at inFeedo. This person will lead a group of high-performing teams that fuel our growth. In joining, you should love the idea of getting your hands dirty, but also know how to get out of the way for your team to thrive. You must love collaborating with others, seeing them flourish and grow, and continually challenging them to do their best work.
Our ask is a burning desire for scale, relentless passion for building cutting-edge products and an undying love for technology.
What will you be doing?
- In this role, you will have considerable impact not just on the team and our culture, but also on the company's bottom line.
Lead a number of talented engineers
Collaborate with different teams to create solutions for our most complex business work, from giving your input towards business models to building our data architecture (and more)
Coach, mentor, and influence to create exceptional engineers (and future managers), ensuring that each team member is set up for success
Support on-time, high quality execution of both short- and long-term projects and initiatives.
Foster and drive operational excellence, quality, security, and privacy initiatives
Grow and scale the organisation, sustainably and responsibly. Define and track metrics to assess quality and performance
Strive daily to reinforce and evolve our amazing culture
Work our culture and people ops team to maintain high performance, awesome morale, and career growth for engineers.
Who will you work with?
Manager: Varun Puri, CPO + Partner
Team: Nipun, Tauseef and some more from Engineering Team
- And of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page. Don't forget to mention the cutest team member in your cover letter :D
What skills do you need?
- Experience with leading technical design/architecture reviews and code reviews is a must
- A wealth of technical knowledge and expertise, backed by experience doing world-class work.
- Experience managing and scaling engineering teams through multiple phases of growth
- At least 8 years of work experience preferably in SaaS
- Organisation and context-switching: this role will focus on a number of initiatives, simultaneously.
- Experience in scaling multiple applications, databases, infrastructure and security
- Capable of getting problem statement solved given only time and budget.
Those without these skill sets will not be accepted.
Brownie Points: Experience in scaling a small startup to a profitable mid size SaaS business
Our Current Tech Stack:
- MEAN Stack (M=MySQL)
- AWS is our IaaS
- Our NLP has been built using R
What happens after you apply?
- Our team takes a maximum of 7 days to review a profile
- You get a call from the team if it looks like a match
- As a next step, a quick in-person/telephonic interaction will be set up for a detailed assessment
- Once this is complete, a final interaction will be set up at our office in Gurgaon, which will mainly focus on your problem solving approach and culture integration
- After this, we hi-5 and start working together :)
Your homework before you meet us?
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Engineering, Leader, Data Architecture, Code Review, Product Development, NLP