Director of Product Management
inFeedo is looking for a Director of Product to deliver an unparalleled customer and user experience. The Director of Product will work with all major functions Product, Engineering, Design, People Science, AI & Data, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales to lead teams that develop scalable global solutions that deliver world class business value to our customers.
No. of Positions: 1
What will you be doing?
Drive quarterly product strategy and execution and contribute to inFeedo's overall product vision and strategy. Your focus will be usage, customer retention, changes in the product - quarter on quarter.
Own customer and internal feedback channels. Partner with the other business leaders to define and drive substantial parts of the customer experience.
Manage and grow our PM team. You will be responsible for their success at inFeedo and in their careers. Build a team where everyone feels like they belong, where people respect each other and cherish working together.
Evolve our product function to be ever ready for upcoming scale driven via our organisational vision.
Partner with engineering, sales, customer success and marketing to identify biggest opportunities for scale. Turn ideas into projects, lead or guide those projects to successful outcomes.
Work with the CPO to understand latest trends in our industry and arrive at next steps & experiments. This will include leading discussions, engaging in debate, driving an opinionated group to reach a conclusion.
Use data for every decision that our Product function takes and make this a company habit
Who will you work with?
Varun (CPO + Partner), Tanmaya, Raj, Ishan, Aaina and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
What skills do you need?
Total Experience: 9+ years experience leading product teams with a strong track record of shipping high quality software. You should be able to demonstrate a product you’ve helped ship over this time, explain how and why it did or did not succeed.
- Specifically, at least 3+ years experience leading product teams that directly drive business growth.
- Managing either SaaS or enterprise products will give you an edge.
- Experience working on global SaaS products with a specific focus in the US and European markets
- Deeply focused on the user and their problems
Communication: Be an articulate and persuasive communicator, as both a writer and a speaker, who uses data to support your arguments
Leadership: Thought leadership and influence without relying on hierarchy
What happens after you apply?
- Within 15 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
- Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
- At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in the future.
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
Top 7 reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
- Limitless horizontal & vertical growth opportunities across functions
- Employee Stock Options
- Quarterly BadAss Bonuses
- Mentorship from Industry Leaders
- Flat Hierarchy
- Sponsored Participation for HRTech/Networking events
- Competitive Referral Policy
7 other reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
- Free Lunch, Unlimited Blue Tokai Coffee & Chai Point Chai
- Flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Competitive Salaries & Pay for Performance Culture
- 100% Mental Health Cover
- WeWork Office
- Weekly Team Celebrations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Customer Onboarding, Client Onboarding, Product Manager, Google Analytics, Google Docs, MySQL, Design Collaboration, Customer Experience