As the Director of Marketing, you will work directly with the CEO, AVP Sales, and VP of products. You will work in an environment that will require both your left brain & the right brain as you strategize on revenue growth with Sales and ensure a delightful brand, customer & product experience across the journey of a customer.
You will lead a team of 6 fantastic marketers who have a strong bias for action, curiosity to learn, and passion to make a positive difference in the lives of millions of employees who are unhappy at work.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
Define the overall marketing strategy for inFeedo from revenue targets to the overall brand vision
Own ROI-driven pipeline coverage by scaling inbound channels and nurturing deals to grow revenues
Strategize & execute go-to-market to expand into international geographies starting with APAC
Execute ABM to drive upsells & cross-sells within the customer business
Build customer case studies and success stories to drive demand and enable Sales
Set up systems to religiously track and report on findings both on leading and lagging KPIs
Who will you work with?
Is this you?
6+ years of experience in pipeline growth for a B2B SaaS company selling to MM/Enterprise
Experience leading, recruiting & growing a team of marketers.
A kickass storyteller and communicator with extremely strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
A knack for creating experiences that shape perceptions.
Strong communication and analytical skills, ability to analyze data, identify themes, and communicate findings effectively
Have a strong bias for action and are intrinsically motivated to do your best work
Experience in social media strategy, execution & monitoring
What happens after you apply?
1. Step 1: Within 15-20 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
2. Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
3. Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
4. Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
5. If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile! :)
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education.
Keywords: B2B SaaS, VP Marketing, Digital Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Paid, CRO, Search, SEO, Digital, GTM, Enterprise Marketing, ABM