Data Scientist (NLP)
We're looking for a Data Scientist (NLP) who can take complete ownership of tasks in the Data Science team, hustle and get shit done, while building and scaling our product at inFeedo. This person will be an individual contributor in a group of high-performing people that fuels our growth. In joining, you should love the idea of getting your hands dirty. You must love collaborating with others, seeing them flourish and grow, and continually challenging them to do their best work.
Our ask is a burning desire for scale, relentless passion for building cutting-edge products, and undying love for technology.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
Collaborate with different teams to create solutions for our most complex business work, from giving your input towards business models to building our A.I. architecture (and more).
- Deliver actionable analytics that will move the product in the right direction.
Work with product management to design and launch data-science experiments and products.
Explore the information hidden in unstructured data, and assist take smarter decisions to deliver even better products and communicate insights clearly to various stakeholders
Support on-time, high-quality execution of both short and long-term projects and initiatives.
Grow and scale the organization, sustainably, and responsibly. Define and track metrics to assess the quality and performance.
Who will you work with?
Varun Puri, Shikhar, and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team.
Is this you?
- 2 years of work experience in NLP
- Hands-on expertise with Python, SQL, and R
- Experience in designing and building conversational agents. (Ex: Rasa NLU)
- Selecting features, building, and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Text mining using state-of-the-art methods like clustering, classification, and information retrieval
- Extending the company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection and data engineering procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Strong communication skills
Our Current Tech Stack:
- MEAN Stack (M=MySQL)
- AWS is our IaaS
- Our NLP has been built using R and Python
Experience in scaling a small startup to a profitable mid-size SaaS business.
- Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 15 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows.
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education.
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, NLP, Data Science, Product Development