Customer Success Associate
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Customer Success Associate to join our Customer
Success Team with a focus to providing world-class customer experience to our ever-growing
customer base and professional careers.
Our Customer Success Associates are the face of our Customer Operations, the engine of growth at
a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will be providing best in class customer service and experience with every interaction. We’re looking for ambitious candidates who have excellent overall communication skills, a professional yet empathetic manner, an inquisitive mind and a customer-centric approach to
processes. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and make an impact from day one but will also have a
dedicated team around you to help ensure we succeed together.
At inFeedo, you are one of the pillars of our success. You love receiving greetings from your users and see that satisfied clients become inFeedo’s enthusiastic ambassadors.
Link not working? Data discrepancy? Unable to login? You will be facing new challenges
every day, and will use your abilities to listen and act fast.
What will you be doing?
- Crack our users issues, by phone or email or chat, by taking decisions and autonomously arbitrating complex cases
- Go for the extra-mile, by not only solving their issues but delighting them thanks to your simple, efficient and caring communication
- Always raise possible improvements of our platform and our service with other teams (marketing, product, tech)
- Never explain something to a user that you don’t understand yourself, challenge the way we deliver customer service
Who will you work with?
Manager: Raman Bindra, AVP Customer Success at inFeedo
Peers: Deepshikha, Nidhi
- And of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
What skills do you need?
- Excellent communication skills
- You’re a team player who inspires trust, ready to take initiatives and account for users satisfaction, sometimes you can’t relax until your inbox reaches zero
- You love quickly solving problems but when needed you take the time to investigate and find the best trade-offs
- You are passionate about human contact : you love listening, understanding and explaining, but human style, not like a customer support robot
- You are are able to handle difficult situations by phone or emails and stay calm in all circumstances
- A natural ability to build rapport and provide excellent customer service
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- An ability to think outside-the-box in relation to problem solving
- The ability to adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
What happens after you apply?
- Our team takes a maximum of 7 days to review a profile
- You get a call from the team if it looks like a match
- If the team likes your profile and work, you will receive a small task
- Once you submit the task, we will take around 2-3 days to get back to you
- After the task, a quick in-person/telephonic interaction will be set up for a detailed assessment
- Once this is complete, a final interaction will be set up at our office in Gurgaon, which will mainly focus on your problem solving approach and culture integration
- After this, we hi-5 and start working together :)
Your homework before you meet us?
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Customer Success, Associate, Client Relationship Management, Communication, Customer Operations