As the Communication Evangelist/Content Writer at inFeedo, you will be responsible for solidifying our external profile (for example: on Google) and brand messaging across digital channels. You will be working with not just the Marketing team but also Product, Sales, Customer Success to help strategize and transform our brand and product messaging into effective website copy, campaign materials, social media posts, blog posts, and similar content assets that improves our visibility, creates customer demand, and drives revenue.
What will you be doing?
1. Understand product + domain inside out: Deep dive and learn about the product and domain inFeedo operates in to distill complex information into descriptions that are clear and insightful for internal and external communications
2. Generate meaningful content: Collaborate with Product, Sales, CS teams to recommend and develop high impact, data-driven content assets as required
3. Work with the Content Marketer and Specialist: Build SEO-optimized content in the form of blogs, case studies, articles, social media posts at a regular frequency to be published across channels
4. Take ownership of product messaging: For website and associated marketing campaigns and strategize on content decisions based on learnings on website performance
5. Partner with Design: To create best-in-class visual content assets for email campaigns, landing pages, newsletters
6. Enable Thought Leadership: Stay on top of the latest domain trends that ensure our content is relevant, compelling, data-driven enough to engage stalwarts in the industry.
Who will you work with?
What skills do you need?
Experience: 1 to 3 years of content writing experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment with interest web services, technology, and industry trends
Expertise: SEO, CMS (eg. Webflow, Wordpress), Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and other word processing and design tools
Domain Expertise: Must know exactly which industry trend to capitalize on in the form of content for distribution across inFeedo channels.
Cross-functional Approach: Should have a hustler mindset, be deeply passionate about the product, and comfortably collaborate with team members across functions
Experience in B2B SaaS
Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
Within 15 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future.
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
Top 7 reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
Limitless horizontal & vertical growth opportunities across functions
Employee Stock Options
Quarterly BadAss Bonuses
Mentorship from Industry Leaders
Sponsored Participation for HRTech/Networking events
Competitive Referral Policy
7 other reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
Free Lunch, Unlimited Blue Tokai Coffee & Chai Point Chai
Flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
Competitive Salaries & Pay for Performance Culture
100% Mental Health Cover
Weekly Team Celebrations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]